Millions of people are now using the mobile Web. Mobile-ready sites are proven to increase sales, generate traffic and boost engagement. It's no longer an options extra. Get a great mobile site now. goMobi sites can be created instantly. Flower Grafix can make the perfect mobile site possible.
Flower Grafix was formed by Sheila Kwiatek, a designer with 35 years of experience. She works with a talented team of independent specialists with skills in all aspects of web and print communication. Ms. Kwiatek's career started in retail store advertising, then she progressed to designing mail order catalogs, corporate promotions, and every other type of print material. She went back to school to learn web design and has a solid portfolio of active sites. Sheila still has steady work in print, including a yearly business catalog that she's designed since 2000, and the Houston Airshow program that she's also produced for ten years.
Flower Grafix fees and expenses are presented to the client in a comprehensive proposal. Communication is handled in the most efficient and beneficial way between Flower Grafix and the client to complete the job on time and within budget. Clients can pay invoices by check, or with a credit card on PayPal using a password protected link on this website.
Flower Grafix asks that you go through this website and see the examples of creative work produced over the years. Contact us if you have any questions. The resources page has general information and contact info regarding businesses, services, and other vendors recommended by Flower Grafix.
Flower Grafix invites you join us on Linkedin.
Website Portfolio: Each sample is currently online. To see the website, click on an image or the word "Website" and it will open in a new window or tab.
• design a website that matches the sophisticated taste and style of the principles: one an experienced jewelry store owner; the other a retired prima ballerina and jewelry designer • showcase their unique line of jewelry
design, flash, soundtrack, slideshow
4 page handout
• design a website to inform the condo residents and owners about the business of the Courtyards of Three Fountains homeowners association • create web pages for the public, and password protected web pages for condo owners • offer an online classified ad area, condos for lease and for sale pages, and general information
design, flash, e-commerce, maps, ongoing website updates
design, blog setup
seal logo desgin
• design a website that alerts the publics to upcoming auctions on the home page • design an interface that is easy for the client to make daily changes • implement a slide show solution that can display all the items in each auction
design, flash, software training
• design a website for a upscale apartment complex that invites the visitor to "come home" to the Amalfi. The website incorporates slide show presentations of floor plans and property photos. An interactive site plan helps the sales team show locations of available apartments.
design, flash, illustration, animation
• a website that features examples of Roberts Development and Construction company projects. There are pages that show photos of completed properties and those under development. Rotating testimonials are set up on each page.
design, illustrations, tool tips
• a website that represents the practice of a Houston dermatologist showcasing proceedures and products for sale. Rotating skin care tips and montly specials add value and interest.
• design a website for an IT company that presents their expertise in buiness, medical and home offices. An area for rotating testimonials from clients help potential clients choose Byte Time for their business.
design, website updates
• design a WordPress website for an author who needed to be able to make updates and write a blog.
page and blog design within WordPress
• design a website for a newly established law firm that serves as an introduction to potential clients • create profile pages for each laywer that can be viewed online or printed
design, flash, logo design
business cards, letterhead and envelopes
• design a website to aid leasing agents sign up new tenants with this upscale midrise apartment complex • create pages with information about floor plans, prices, amenities, photo galleries, neighborhood info, contact forms and directions
design, flash, soundtrack
• design a website that informs clients and potential clients about the services offered by Guild Graphics
logo design, business cards, letterhead and envelopes
Print Portfolio: brochures; catalogs; CD packaging; other printed advertising & sales materials
• design a 4 page brochure aimed at companies in the oil and gas industry that have been rated first in customer satisfaction surveys • promote the placement the EnergyPoint Seal Of Excellence in their marketing and communication programs • convey strength and quality using images and design concepts
JM Group | Website
EnergyPoint Research | Website
Seal of Excellence logo redesign
• design a 40 page souvenir program for the annual Houston airshow • incorporate sponsor ads, maps, schedules, feature stories, and other information
SCOPE OF WORK
designed 10 issues, work with air show executive committee, design special story layouts
• design a 40 page “to-the-trade” tax prep catalog filled with yearly tax forms and related products • create covers for special imprinting plus integrate custom front and back cover designs
SCOPE OF WORK
designed 10 annual issues, update tax forms yearly, design new cover art each year
trade show displays, trade magazine ads, create pdf catalogs for CD distribution, 6 page mini catalog, and programming guide
• design a pocket folder and sales sheets promoting Rubber Asphalt Coating for roads • develop 7 separate printed pieces that visually illustrate and communicate the advantages of this new technology that transforms old tires into a road overlay
SCOPE OF WORK
develop photo illustrations, like the one on the folder cover, that help to explain "where the rubber meets the road"
• design a 4 page handout and mailer that introduces Peran & Scannell Jewelers to potential clients • emphasize the trust that clients have after buying jewelry from Peran & Scannell • mirror the design of their website
website, email sales campaigns
• design CD packaging for reciprocating plunger and piston pump pdf catalog • design binder cover for printed inserts
Visual Alliance, Houston, TX
National Oilwell, Houston, TX
pdf CD content
• design a 36 page catalog of traditional clothing, housewares and food from Latin America • reflect this non-profit's business of sustaining the rich craft heritage and natural abundance in the layout and photography
SCOPE OF WORK
design 9 issues, photography art direction, photo styling
food product labels, gift certificates, fundraising letter, sales inserts
• design a book cover that illustrates the importance of testing business contingency plans
SCOPE OF WORK
design, photo illustration
• design a CD insert, case, and disk containing soothing recorded music for marketing and patient giveaway for St. Luke's Hospital
SCOPE OF WORK
utilize custom photography and stock photography to illustrate the mood of the music
• design a pocket folder to hold sales materials for LongForza, a reseller of top-notch products for the oil and gas industry
SCOPE OF WORK
design, print production
design sales sheets for print and pdf files, website design
• design a family of sales material promoting portable coding software for physicians
Visual Alliance, Houston, TX
e/md2, Houston, TX
design corporate identity program, design CD case insert, design application graphics for software interface
• design a 16 page catalog of fitness clothing and accessories • create high energy layouts using color and design that represents the product and energizes the consumer to buy
SCOPE OF WORK
design, logo development, press check
• design a 24 page catalog and a marketing mailer with CD for Rothstein Associates, a disaster recovery and contingency planning company
SCOPE OF WORK
design, logo development, trade publication advertising, trade show material
• design a 24 page direct mail catalog of quality cutlery and accessories for food preparation • organize the merchandise in sections to make products easy to find • art direct the photography and styling that makes the product the star of each photograph
SCOPE OF WORK
design, photo art direction, illustrations, photo styling
DIGITAL PRINTING ImageSet Digital specializes in digital print-on-demand services and the many direct marketing solutions that digital technology makes possible such as variable data printing, integrated direct mail campaigns, and automated web-to-print programs. EMAIL | WEBSITE | 6611 Portwest Drive, Suite 190, Houston, TX 77024 | 713.869.7700
ONLINE TRAINING lynda.com: Our mission: Helping you learn, master, and apply digital tools and techniques. Here at lynda.com, we believe in life-long learning. We believe that education is power, knowledge creates opportunity, and that technology should be accessible to everyone. Our goal is to make everything we know available to you to help reach your creative and career goals. We believe no one should be phased out, that everyone has a “new and improved” version inside, and that comprehensive, straightforward training can make a world of difference. We want you to not only gain skills, but to also gain confidence. We encourage you to jump in feet first and walk away smarter than you were before. We forever support you in your aspirations to never stop learning, and never stop growing. WEBSITE
ONLINE FTP SERVICE YouSendIt lets you send, track and receive large files electronically. Say goodbye to bounced emails, FTP servers and overnight courier services. YouSendIt is the number one digital delivery service on the web. WEBSITE
CAFE French Riviera Bakery & Cafe sells homemade pastries, sandwiches, breakfast, soups, salads, bread, and smoothies. Coffee, cappuccino, latte, and espresso made to order. Friendly people, cozy surroundings, and great service. Try a toasted french roll with butter and jam with a cappuccino. HOURS: Mon-Thurs 7am-5:30pm Fri-Sat 7am - 4pm | 3032 Chimney Rock, Houston, TX 77056 | 713.783.3264
TEA SHOP The Path of Tea offers the finest premium organic and free trade garden direct teas of each season. Our teas are priced and sold in 2 ounce quantities (approximately 20 cups when the tea is infused only once - many teas may be infused multiple times with excellent results). EMAIL | WEBSITE | HOURS: Mon-Thur 10am-9pm, Fri-Sat 10am-11pm, Sun 1pm-6pm | 2340 W Alabama St Houston,TX 77098 | 713.252.4473
RAW FOODS Sandra Joblonicky, Raw Culinary Arts Chef & Instructor. Learn the BENEFITS of living, organic foods through ‘tasting classes’ and ‘home parties’. RAW, organic foods provide guiltless choices and mouth watering, satisfying food that restores the body to its natural balance. As easy as trying out a new recipe! Fab Desserts and no calorie counting. All Flavor ...NO Guilt! EMAIL
VISION SPECIALIST Dr. Zuckerbrod is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and practices general ophthalmology. During his spare time Dr. Zuckerbrod enjoys gardening and theater; his first play was produced successfully in Houston and Los Angeles. Dr. Zuckerbrod’s patients get to share his interest in photography; examples of his work decorate the office! WEBSITE | 5420 Dashwood, Suite 101, Houston, TX 77081 | 713.668.9118 or 832.553.3937
MASSAGE Gandhari Boulogny, Massage Therapist and Reiki Master. She has been working professionally in Houston for over 20 years, since 1987. Her healing techniques include: Deep tissue massage, acupressure, orthobionomy joint release, reflexology, cranio/sacral therapy, reiki healing and energy clearing and balancing. She also offers hot river stone massage and raindrop aromatherapy sessions... EMAIL | WEBSITE | A Healing Collective, 2715 Bissonnet Suite # 205, Houston, TX 77005 | 281.217.2910
ACUPUNCTURE Donna Guthery, of White Lotus Acupuncture, is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and family nurse practitioner in the State of Texas. The mission of the White Lotus Acupuncture is to provide a safe, healing environment of care in order to achieve spiritual, emotional, and physical harmony. The principles of evidence-based Traditional Chinese Medicine will be applied to ensure that all patients are being treated with therapies of proven efficacy and maximum likelihood of benefit for their condition. EMAIL | WEBSITE | 4807 Holly st Bellaire, TX 77401 | 713.706.3161
CHIROPRACTOR Dr. Richard Werner has been in practice in Houston for 26 years treating professional Olympic, college, and school athletes, various dance companies including Houston Ballet and Dominic Walsh Dance Theatre, and touring theatre and musical groups. He cares for all family members from pregnancy through grand parenting. EMAIL | WEBSITE | 3411 Richmond, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77046 | 713.528.500 | 713.824.2365
CHILD CARE Charlotte Jiritano is a mature and experienced child care professional. Perfect for children ages 4 and up with a maximum of 2 children. Afternoons and evenings only. References available. EMAIL | 713.975.0760 | Leave message if not home.
VET Animal Avian Hospital of the Village is a progressive, full-service, well-care, diagnostics and laser surgery veterinary practice. We use proven pharmacology and state of the art technology for Dogs, Cats, Birds, Ferrets, Pocket Pets, Reptiles and Other Exotics. EMAIL | WEBSITE | 2422 Robinhood, Houston, Texas, in the Rice University Village | 713.524.3800
ART GALLERY From its inception in 1976, Archway Gallery has been home to many of Houston’s most dynamic and collectable artists. As the area’s longest-running artists-owned gallery, Archway features the work of local and regional painters, printmakers, sculptors, fiber artists and ceramists. Monthly openings featuring resident artists allow patrons and clients to browse a frequently-changed mix of fine art and craft. Patrons of the gallery are invited to visit six days a week: Monday through Saturday. One or more of the gallery’s resident artists will be on hand each day. EMAIL | WEBSITE | HOURS: Mon-Sat 10am-6pm Sun 1pm-6pm | 2305 Dunlavy, Houston, TX 77006 | 713.522.2409
JEWELRY Jewelers Shelley Peran and Dawn Scannell have dedicated themselves to providing jewelry which ceaselessly serves to illuminate and enrich the events of our lives. They are known for creating an exquisite and yet comfortable environment in which to view, experience, create, and select beautiful diamond and gemstone jewelry. EMAIL | WEBSITE | 2900 Weslayan, Suite 535, Houston, TX 77027 | Show room hours by appointment | 713.871.1909
PAWN SHOP The Wright Pawn & Jewelry Company buys diamonds, watches and fine jewelry as well as scrap gold, platinum, sterling flatware, signed crystal, collectibles and high-end electronics. If you want to sell these items, our store is the place for you! All quotes are made by a trained member of our staff. Pamela Wright is an accredited member of the International Society of Appraisers. Pamela and Jack Wright work hard each day to ensure that each customer is treated in the friendliest and fairest way possible. Houston buyers, sellers and collectors frequent The Wright Pawn & Jewelry Company. | EMAIL | WEBSITE | HOURS: Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm Sat 10am to 4pm | 6218 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77057 | 713.780.2274
AUCTIONS Step into a world filled with treasures, beauty, and truly unique finds. A visit to Gallery Auctions is akin to an international buying trip completed under one roof. For twenty-five years Vikki Vines, owner and auctioneer, has been committed to her passion for the industry. Gallery Auctions has become the Southwest’s largest trade source and a haven for buyers looking for a great deal. Gallery Auctions has something for everyone, in every price range. We welcome buyers and sellers to visit Gallery Auctions. Gallery Auctions provides a quality buying experience for both dealers and the public. We also have a smooth selling process for estates, consignments, and of course our overseas shippers. WEBSITE | 10205 Sweetwater, Houston, TX 77037 | 281.931.0100 | 1.800.764.8423
ENTERTAINMENT Bayou City Performing Arts (BCPA) was founded as the Montrose Singers, Inc. in November of 1979. Led by founding director Andy Mills, the Houston based men's chorus met with early successes marked by lavish productions at the Tower Theatre, performing with as many as 80 singing members. The BCPA family of choruses has expanded to include Gay Men's Chorus of Houston (GMCH), Bayou City Women's Chorus (BCWC), Bayou City Chorale (BCC), and Bayou Rhythms. 2009/2010 marks BCPA's 31st anniversary of continuous performances. WEBSITE | 713·521·7464
PRINT BROKER Guild Graphics: Donna Lansdowne leads a group of dedicated graphics arts professionals that has more than 150 years of combined experience in the graphic arts industry. Our staff has worked in advertising, marketing, design, electronic prepress, high quality printing and direct mail from the days of hot metal through the most sophisticated electronics in today's graphics industry. EMAIL | WEBSITE | 1.501.321.6171
HOME CLEANING SERVICE Just Cleaning Company offers professional maid services at affordable prices to the Greater Houston, Texas community (Central, Southwest, Northwest, Galleria, Midtown, Uptown, Bellaire, West U, Medical/Museum District, Heights, Oak Forest, Garden Oaks, Memorial, Spring Branch, Meyerland, Westbury, Sharpstown, Humble, Katy , Sugarland, Spring and Kingwood ). Our mission is to provide a quality cleaning service at affordable prices for anyone that needs a clean home. Just Cleaning low prices, excellent service! WEBSITE | 6214-B Beverlyhill St., Houston, TX 77057 | 713.340.1717